Fall Season Registration
Register here for our FALL Season! We are offering volleyball, flag football, baseball, soccer, softball and basketball.
- June 24 – Registration opens
- Aug 17 – Registration closes
- Sep 7 – Team Meetings
- Week of Sep 9 – practices begin
- Sep 21 – Games
- Sep 28 – Games
- Oct 5 – Fall break (no games)
- Oct 12 – Games
- Oct 19 – Games
- Oct 26 – Games
- Nov 2 – Games, Playoffs*
- Nov 9 – Games, Championship Games*
*Competitive divisions only
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
- Gilbert families will play home games near Recker and Warner
- Chandler/Gilbert families will play home games near TBD (pending facility approval)
- Central Mesa Families will play home games at Val Vista and Broadway
- Southeast Mesa Families will play home games at Signal Butte and Elliot
- Northeast Mesa Families will play home games at Signal Butte and Broadway
- Queen Creek Families will play home games at Hawes and Ocotillo
If you would like to play your home games at one of our other locations, please register at those sites.
- Chandler www.chandleryouthsports.org
- Mesa www.mesayouthsports.com
- Queen Creek www.queencreekyouthsports.com
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practices are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *GYS does not provide teams with practice locations during fall season*
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, black shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard, black pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, black shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players. Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Tournament style (for older divisions only)
- Flag Football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball- Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament stlye (beginner to advanced)
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner to intermediate)
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- Team/Child Photo
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location
Full refunds are issued up until the day of team meetings. From then on, only future credits are awarded.
Before you register, please read our fall season guides for details on our sports, dates and league policies. Please also check out our Parents Handbook so you’re well-informed!